Monday, July 30, 2012

Meet My New Avatar-Ms. Fishatar! Organizational Tool #4

Hello cool kids and kidlets! Meet my new avatar.  She is my alter ego; my cooler and more dignified self. I have decided that Ms. Fishatar is going to be a leader in teaching my students some very important routines and procedures.  Not only will I have total and undivided attention when she speaks, I won't have to worry about what I am saying and whether or not it makes sense because I can preplan it.  I am planning on having Ms. Fishitar teach the children how to line up, file papers, sharpen pencils, come to the carpet, and many other useful and important routines! How do you teach procedures and routines? If you want to make your own avatar, go here for a fun and satisfying experience! voki.com

1 comment:

  1. I so love the idea of having Mrs. Fishatar teach routines! I hope you and your class have a lot of fun with her. (And I sure wish something like this had been around when I taught second grade--and that I'd had the classroom technology available to do it!)

    ReplyDelete